Crunch Ink Keith Aulie to AHL DealSeptember 25, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch
Aulie, 23, won the Calder Cup with the Norfolk Admirals last season skating in 18 playoff games, recording six points (1g, 5a) and 10 penalty minutes. The defenseman had played in three regular season games with Norfolk in addition to appearing in 19 games with the Lightning during the 2011-12 season. The Regina, Saskatchewan native has played in 76 career NHL games with the Lightning and Maple Leafs, recording five points (2g, 3a) to go along with 61 penalty minutes. Aulie has skated in 110 career AHL games with Norfolk, Toronto and Abbotsford, posting 18 points (5g, 13a). He was originally selected by the Calgary Flames in the fourth round, 116th overall, of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
Tickets for the 2012-13 Crunch campaign are now on sale and can be purchased by calling the Crunch office at (315) 473-4444, or by stopping by the Crunch office in the War Memorial Arena located at 800 South State Street in downtown Syracuse. For the latest Crunch information, fans can visit the team's official website (www.syracusecrunch.com), or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/syracusecrunch ).
American Hockey League Stories from September 25, 2012
- Training Camp Roster and Schedule Announced - Abbotsford Heat
- Penguins Announce Training Camp Schedule - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- The District Is the New Home for Bud Light Hog Talk - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Hosting Two ArtPrize Entries - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Marlies Announce Training Camp Roster - Toronto Marlies
- IceCaps Announce Training Camp Roster, Schedule - St. John's IceCaps
- Crunch Ink Keith Aulie to AHL Deal - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.