Live NFL Network Broadcasts to Resume on FridayJune 19, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL)
NFL Network suspended live broadcasts of "NET10 Arena Football Friday" games on May 11 in favor of tape-delayed broadcasts due to labor uncertainty. The decision came in the middle of the third year of partnership between the AFL and NFL Network.
After the announcement of a multi-year agreement between the AFL and AFLPU on Sunday evening, Arena Football League action will now return to its regular timeslot at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network. Details of the CBA will be released during this Friday's broadcast.
The Orlando Predators (2-11) will host the New Orleans VooDoo (6-7) in VooDoo Head Coach Pat O'Hara's return to "The Jungle" this week on "NET10 Arena Football Friday". All remaining NFL Network broadcasts will be aired live, culminating in AVITAE ArenaBowl XXV on Friday, August 10th.
Arena Football League Stories from June 19, 2012
- Blaze Ink Former Third Round NFL Draft Pick - Utah Blaze
- Poots Named Offensive Player of the Week - Utah Blaze
- Command Wide Receiver Brings Home JLS Ironman of the Week - Kansas City Command
- Poots, Calvin and Chambers Earn Week 15 Honors - AFL
- Live NFL Network Broadcasts to Resume on Friday - AFL
- AFL Lands ArenBowl XXV Partnership with AVITAE During CBA Resolution - AFL
- Blaze to Battle South Division Leader - Utah Blaze
- Defending the Mustangs and Holding the Line - Milwaukee Mustangs
- AFL Playoff Scenarios as of Week 15 - AFL
- VooDoo Add Local Talent DB Josh Victorian - New Orleans VooDoo
- Philadelphia Soul Take over Hatboro Saturday - Philadelphia Soul
- Orlando Predators Host New Orleans VooDoo Friday, June 22 - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.