Philadelphia Soul Take over Hatboro SaturdayJune 19, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) Philadelphia Soul
The event will be free to the public, and feature a "run-through" practice by the Philadelphia Soul. This will be the team's last practice before the Soul take on the Pittsburgh Power (3-10) on Sunday, June 24, with kickoff scheduled for 6:05 p.m. at the Wells Fargo Center. During the practice, random residents will be asked to participate by "running plays" with the Soul team.
There will be live music before and after the practice. In addition to Soul players and coaches, there will be appearances by the Soul mascot, SoulMan, the Soulmates dance team, Soul ownership and front office staff. After the practice, fans will be able to meet Soul players and Soulmates who will be signing autographs.
The Soul game the night after the Town Takeover on Sunday, June 24 will be Hatboro Night at the Soul. Ticket order forms will be available at the event or by contacting Brian Evans at the Soul offices at 215-253-4900, ext. 181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arena Football League Stories from June 19, 2012
- Blaze Ink Former Third Round NFL Draft Pick - Utah Blaze
- Poots Named Offensive Player of the Week - Utah Blaze
- Command Wide Receiver Brings Home JLS Ironman of the Week - Kansas City Command
- Poots, Calvin and Chambers Earn Week 15 Honors - AFL
- Live NFL Network Broadcasts to Resume on Friday - AFL
- AFL Lands ArenBowl XXV Partnership with AVITAE During CBA Resolution - AFL
- Blaze to Battle South Division Leader - Utah Blaze
- Defending the Mustangs and Holding the Line - Milwaukee Mustangs
- AFL Playoff Scenarios as of Week 15 - AFL
- VooDoo Add Local Talent DB Josh Victorian - New Orleans VooDoo
- Philadelphia Soul Take over Hatboro Saturday - Philadelphia Soul
- Orlando Predators Host New Orleans VooDoo Friday, June 22 - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.