Crossing Borders and Mike Taffe Highlight Puska on Pucksby Denis Puska
January 17, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL)
Crossing Borders looks how hockey and sports brings everyone together regardless of cultural differences, abilities, and disabilities. Host Denis J. Puska will interview Mark DeMontis with Courage Canada that helps to get those who are blind play hockey; Chuck Hagel from Gay Hockey International; Stan Papulkas of the Canadian Multi-Cultural hockey League, and Steve Kozlowski of the Grand Rapids Sled Wings.
There is also a 30-minute news segment edition of Puska on Pucks that recaps the CHL Hockey Hall of Fame Inductions, the CHL All-Star Game. Amarillo Bulls goaltender Mike Taffe is also a guest on the program to tell what he did to honor a young high school student that was paralyzed following a hockey hit.
To listen to this pod-cast or other Episodes of The Original Internet Hockey Show, visit www.puskamediaservices.com, click on the Puska on Pucks tab, and hit the media player on the right hand side of the page. Fans can also go to several other fan and league websites, including www.oursportscentral.com under the OSC Radio Link Section.
Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show and This Week In The IFL are brought to you by Puska Media Services, a communications, production, web-content and pod-casting business for sports teams and leagues. For further information, please email Denis J. Puska at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-798-1197.
Central Hockey League Stories from January 17, 2012
- Third Period Tallies Lead Bees to 4-3 Victory - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Bucks Stunned in Final Minutes - Laredo Bucks
- Evansville Blanks Mallards 2-0 - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Stay Hot with 6-2 Win Over Oilers - Missouri Mavericks
- Rush Raise Over $50,000 in Honor of Local Heroes - Rapid City Rush
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspension - CHL
- Missouri's Charlie Effinger Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Mavericks' Effinger Named Goaltender of the Week - Missouri Mavericks
- Allen Americans Junior Reporter Program Returns - Allen Americans
- Brahmas to Try and Break Guinness World Record - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Wichita Adds Goaltender - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers Weekly - Tulsa Oilers
- Crossing Borders and Mike Taffe Highlight Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.