Four Colts Called up to AHLMay 6, 2010 - Ontario Hockey League (OHL) - Barrie Colts
Bryan Cameron signed with the Calgary Flames last week after winning the Leo Lalonde trophy as the league's best overage player. The league-leader in goals is heading to the Flames AHL affiliate along with teammate T.J. Brodie. Cameron and Brodie will join the Abbotsford Heat who are playing in the AHL's Western Conference semifinals.
The Los Angeles Kings assigned forward Kyle Clifford to the Manchester Marnochs who have a 3-2 series lead over the Worcester Sharks. Clifford was drafted in the second round 35th overall in last year's NHL entry draft.
Captain Stefan Della Rovere will join a Washington Capitals affiliate for the second straight season. Last year he was assigned to the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL, and he is now on his way to the Hershey Bears. The Bears led the league with 123 points in the regular season and await the winner between Manchester and Worcester.
Ontario Hockey League Stories from May 6, 2010
- Rick Gaetz Named OHL Executive Of The Year - OHL
- Windsor Spitfires Invite Fans To WFCU Centre For "Memorial Cup Send Off" Autograph Session on Saturd - Windsor Spitfires
- Generals Make Front Office Changes - Oshawa Generals
- Four Colts Called up to AHL - Barrie Colts
- Petes Announce General Manager - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.