Panthers Sign RW Graham Mink to Two-Year DealJuly 10, 2009 - American Hockey League (AHL) Rochester Americans
"We are very pleased to welcome Graham to the Florida Panthers," said Sexton. "Graham, a two-time Calder Cup champion, has experienced tremendous success on the AHL level and also understands what it takes to compete on the National Hockey League level."
Mink, 30, appeared in 68 games with the Hershey Bears (AHL) last season placing second on the club with 32 goals and fourth with 59 points. He helped guide Hershey to the Calder Cup championship playing in 22 games scoring seven goals with eight assists. Mink also earned a Calder Cup title with Hershey in 2006. The Stowe, Vermont native has played in seven career NHL contests all with the Washington Capitals.
Sunrise Sports & Entertainment is the premier company of its kind in South Florida. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and YouTube. Home to more than 200 events annually and the Florida Panthers Hockey Club, the BankAtlantic Center was a finalist for Arena of the Year in annual awards given by trade publication Pollstar. The BankAtlantic Center welcomes more than two million guests each year and is also the home of Sawgrass Live presented by BankAtlantic.
American Hockey League Stories from July 10, 2009
- Columbus re-signs defenseman Sigalet - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL Board of Governors concludes 2009 meeting - Albany River Rats
- Admirals Launch Twitter Page - Norfolk Admirals
- Panthers Sign RW Graham Mink to Two-Year Deal - Rochester Americans
- AHL Board of Governors Concludes 2009 Annual Meeting - AHL
- 'Canes Agree To Terms With Jay Harrison - Albany River Rats
- Amerks' Moose, Staff at Corn Hill Festival this Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Amerks' Summer Player Profile: Michael Duco - Rochester Americans
- Screech to Take Part in Second Annual Southwick BBQ Challenge - Springfield Falcons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.