Puk's Career Night Not Enough as 'Hounds Fall
In his first two starts against the Missions, both at San Antonio's Nelson Wolff Stadium, A.J. Puk pitched a total of 1.1 innings and surrendered nine runs for a 60.75 ERA. For six innings on Thursday night at Security Bank Ballpark, the lefty turned the tables on the Missions, allowing no runs on one hit while striking out 13 batters. San Antonio then turned the tables on the 'Hounds, by erasing a 3-0 deficit with a four-run seventh inning, as the Missions rallied for a 5-3 win in the opener...
Paid Partner Content
- Aguilera hits walk-off single in 11th, Frisco beats Midland 2-1
- TEXAS LEAGUE: RockHounds fall to RoughRiders on extra-inning hit
- TEXAS LEAGUE BASEBALL: Rosa's home run lifts Midland RockHounds past San Antonio Missions
- Bousfield's single leads San Antonio to 5-0 win over Midland
- TEXAS LEAGUE: RockHounds in freefall after sixth straight loss