Wild to Hold Softball Clinics May 18
Marion, IL - The Southern Illinois Miners announce that the Canadian Wild of Southern Illinois will host softball clinics on Saturday, May 18, at Rent One Park, giving the chance to area youth to learn and enhance their skills from softball players at the highest level of the game.
The clinics will be broken down into age groups, with the session for players ages 9-12 taking place between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m., and the session for players ages 13-16 taking place between 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. The cost of registration for both sessions is $100.
There will also be a session for all ages (9-16) that will specialize on pitching and catching from 11:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. This special session will cost $50. Players taking part in this session MUST also be registered for either the morning or afternoon session, and all pitchers must also provide their own catchers as the registered catchers will be doing separate drills.
Players taking part in the clinics will learn throwing, base-running, hitting & bunting, slapping, and fielding skills. Registration is open until May 3, 2019, and also includes a t-shirt and a ticket to the Southern Illinois Miners baseball game on Saturday, May 18 at 6:05 p.m. where they will be recognized.
To register for the clinic, visit https://rexencorepromotions.regfox.com/canadian-wild-of-southern-illinois-softball-clinic. For more information, contact the Rent One Park box office at (618) 998-8499.
• Discuss this story on the National Pro Fastpitch message board...
National Pro Fastpitch Stories from April 18, 2019
- Wild to Hold Softball Clinics May 18 - Canadian Wild of Southern Illinois
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Canadian Wild of Southern Illinois Stories
- COVID-19 Complications Sideline Canadian Wild for 2020 NPF Season
- Canadian Wild Becomes Latest NPF Team to Sit out in 2020
- Canadian Wild Return to Southern Illinois for 2020
- Rafter and Gilbert Go Long to Help Wild to Doubleheader Split
- Groenewegen's Shutout Gives the Wild a Doubleheader Split