USL Extends Training Moratorium to April 19
PHOENIX, Ariz. - The United Soccer League announced today it has extended its training moratorium for USL Championship and League One clubs through, and including, Sunday, April 19th.
USL continues to work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), other local, state and national health authorities, the USL Players Association, and professional sports organizations from across the country to ensure the health and wellness of players, staff and supporters remains our top priority. In close coordination with the league's Board of Governors, USL will also use the time to reassess its current temporary suspension timeline. Additional updates will be provided as soon as they become available.
As an organization, we continue to be incredibly appreciative of the support and understanding of all USL Championship and League One fans across the country and look forward to being back in action again soon.
Phoenix Rising is supporting local charities throughout the month of April. Fans purchasing merchandise in April will see a percentage of the proceeds donated to the Arizona COVID-19 Community Response Fund. Items from the Arizona Pride collection can be viewed here. Phoenix Rising FC also extended its offer of free shipping on all orders through April 30. Use the code FREESHIP at checkout to active.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from April 2, 2020
- 1868 FC to Donate Percentage of Team Store Sales to Food Bank of Northern Nevada - Reno 1868 FC
- STLFC Wins First Series of USL eCup - Saint Louis FC
- USL Extends Training Moratorium to April 19 - Phoenix Rising FC
- USL Announces Extension to Training Moratorium - USL
- LouCity Academy Announces New Coaches - Louisville City FC
- USL Announces Extension to Training Moratorium - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- USL eCup: Rocket League Edition to Stream Via ESPN Digital Platforms - Indy Eleven
- USL Supports U.S. Soccer's "BEND THE CURVE. STAY AT HOME." Campaign - USL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Rising FC Stories
- Kanneh Becomes Second-Youngest Signing in USL Championship History
- Rising Returns with Dominant 4-0 Victory
- Phoenix Rising vs. LA Galaxy II - July 11 at 7 PM - Game Notes
- Rising Releases Full Schedule for Resumption of 2020 Season
- Phoenix Rising and the USL Championship to Become First Professional American Sports League to Return to Play in Its Local Markets