USL Championship Discipline Report - Conference Semifinals
October 15, 2020 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL Championship's discipline report for the Conference Semifinals round of the 2020 season:
FC Tulsa's Callum Chapman-Page has been suspended for three games following his red card for abusive language against El Paso Locomotive FC on October 10. Chapman-Page will be suspended for the opening three games of the 2021 USL season.
The LA Galaxy II's Adam Saldana has been suspended for one game following his red card for violent conduct against Reno 1868 FC on October 10. Saldana will be suspended for the opening game of the 2021 USL season.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 15, 2020
- Republic FC Kickstart Grant Program Returns with LatinX Edition for Small-Business Owners - Sacramento Republic FC
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Conference Semifinals - USL
- Galaxy II's Williams Voted Championship's Player of the Month - USL
- Reno Hosts Phoenix Rising in Western Conference Semifinals - Reno 1868 FC
- Take Advantage of FC Tulsa Payment Plan on 2021 Season Tickets - FC Tulsa
- Switchbacks Name Downtown Stadium Weidner Field - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- The Miami FC Appoints Former Inter Milan and D.C. United Executive Michael Williamson as CEO - Miami FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.