The Toronto Six Unveil Three Jerseys for Inaugural NWHL Season, Launch Official Team Store
TORONTO -Â For their inaugural NWHL season in 2020-21, the Toronto Six have created three jerseys.
The home jersey of the Six has red for its base colour. As the first Canadian team in the NWHL, the Six wanted to connect closely with the country's colors and flag. Black and gold trim from the Six brand's core colors are used as accents throughout the uniform.
The goal of the team for its home and road jerseys was to have a clean and classic look that honoured Canadian hockey.
The Third Jersey features an all-over pattern with the Toronto Six maple leaf and the city name across the uniform. Additionally, six stripes are shown on the sleeves and socks of this uniform to represent the team name and 2020-21 being the sixth NWHL season.
Each jersey has a golden collar to represent the golden horseshoe of the Toronto area. The Canadian flag has been included on the shoulder with the 6IX branding on the shoulder.
In other news, the Toronto Six have launched an online team store. Toronto Six shirseys, hats, accessories, and more are available for the first time. Fans can shop now at on t6nwhl.myshopify.com/. Replica jerseys will be available soon.
To celebrate the launch of the online store, for a limited time fans can purchase a "T6 Fan Pack" that contains a Toronto 6 t-shirt, a white snap back deluxe twill hat with raised crest T6 logo and "EST 2020" embroidered at the side, and a T6 branded face mask.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Hockey League message board...
National Women's Hockey League Stories from June 26, 2020
- The Toronto Six Unveil Three Jerseys for Inaugural NWHL Season, Launch Official Team Store - Toronto Six
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Six Stories
- Mackenzie MacNeil Becomes 18th Player to Sign with the NWHL's Toronto Six
- PEI-Raised Defender Sarah Steele Returns to Canada, Joins the NWHL's Toronto Six
- Toronto Six Get Stronger with Signing of Emma Woods
- The Toronto Six Unveil Three Jerseys for Inaugural NWHL Season, Launch Official Team Store
- Colgate NCAA Tourney Hero Breanne Wilson-Bennett Adds to Toronto Six's High-Skilled Forward Corps