Steelheads Weekly Report: February 12
Steelheads host final series against Eagles
Season to date: 28-15-6
Record this week: 3-0-0
2/7- Steelheads 4, Colorado 2 @ Budweiser Events Center
2/9- Steelheads 4, Colorado 3 SO @ Budweiser Events Center
2/10- Steelheads 3, Colorado 1 @ Budweiser Events Center
This week's schedule (subject to change):
2/13 Practice, 10am MT @ CenturyLink Arena
2/14 vs Colorado Eagles 7:10pm MT @ CenturyLink Arena - Radio: 93.1 FM KTIK; TV: Cable One; Web: ECHL.TV
2/15 Practice, 10am MT @ CenturyLink Arena
2/16 vs Colorado Eagles 7:10pm MT @ CenturyLink Arena - Radio: 1350 AM KTIK; TV: Cable One; Web: ECHL.TV
2/17 vs Colorado Eagles 7:10pm MT @ CenturyLink Arena - Radio: 1350 AM KTIK; TV: Cable One; Web: ECHL.TV
Morning skate will be held at approximately 10:15am on home game days. Media availability will be held immediately following all practices and morning skates.
Boise, ID (2/12/18)- The Steelheads swept the first three games of their six-game super series with the Colorado Eagles, winning all three contests at Budweiser Events Center last week. The teams now move to Boise for three games at CenturyLink Arena, facing off on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. This week will be the final regular-season series ever between the Steelheads and Eagles. The Steelheads enter the series five points back of Colorado for the top spot in the Mountain Division.
Player Notes: - F Jefferson Dahl ranks third on Idaho's all-time ECHL scoring list with 199 points.
- F Steve McParland has five goals and 12 points in his last 12 games.
- F Justin Parizek is on a five-game points streak (3-4-7)
- F Henrik Samuelsson has a four-game points streak (1-5-6)
- F Brady Brassart has five goals in his last eight games.
- G Ryan Faragher stopped all eight shootout attempts he faced on Friday night.
- The Steelheads have won five of their last six games.
- The Steelheads earned a three-game sweep in Colorado for the first time since October 2012.
- The Steelheads have overcome deficits of two goals or more to win six times this season.
- Idaho is the only team to win twice in regulation in Colorado this season.
- The Steelheads' eight-round shootout on Friday was their longest of the season.
- Idaho has a plus-19 goal-differential in second periods.
- Blue Cross of Idaho Giveaway Night - 2/17
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 12, 2018
- Solar Bears Drop Series Finale to Nailers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Nailers Shine in Orlando - Wheeling Nailers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Samuelsson Signs Tryout Agreement with AHL Rockford - Idaho Steelheads
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - February 12 - ECHL
- Pinkston Returns, Baker Signed - Atlanta Gladiators
- Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Wheeling Nailers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Admirals Sign Three-Year Agreements with City, ECHL - Norfolk Admirals
- Stingrays Weekly Report - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Weekly Report: February 12 - Idaho Steelheads
- Komets Push Point Streak to Seven Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Nailers at Solar Bears Game Day Snap Shot, February 12 - Wheeling Nailers
- Thunder Weekly, February 12th - Wichita Thunder
- Indy Fuel Weekly: Week 18 - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Royals Home Games Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Idaho Steelheads Stories
- Kale Kessy Joins Steelheads
- Idaho Steelheads Add Rookie Defenseman Scott Dornbrock
- Brian McCormack Named Director of Broadcasting for the AHL's San Antonio Rampage
- Steelheads Acquire ECHL Rights to Justin Kea from Florida Everblades
- Alexander Dahl Returns to Steelheads for Second Season