Sean Lawton and Andrew Bracy Added to 25-Man Roster
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine have announced the additions of midfielder Sean Lawton and faceoff specialist Andrew Bracy to the 25-man roster. Lawton, a graduate of Western New England University, has two goals in four career MLL games. In his senior season, Lawton scored 28 goals and 12 assists for 40 points.
Bracy appeared in 60 games for Norwich University, recording six goals, 148 ground balls and went an overall 365-of-545 in faceoffs (.669), the last of which sat second in program history at the time of his graduation. Bracy led all Division III faceoff specialists nationally as a senior in 2015, boasting a .743 winning percentage over 15 games (168-of-226).
As a corresponding move, the Machine have placed attackman Ryan Ambler (lower body) and faceoff specialist Kenny Massa (upper body) on IR.
Lawton is expected to be in Ohio's lineup this weekend as the Machine travel to Boston for their regular season finale against the Cannons. Faceoff is set for 5 p.m. Saturday from Harvard Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from August 1, 2018
- Sean Lawton and Andrew Bracy Added to 25-Man Roster - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Machine Acquire Former Ohio State Standout Freddy Freibott
- Machine Announce 2019 Ticket Pricing
- Ohio Machine Announce Creation of Machine Business Alliance
- Ohio Machine Coaches Winter Tour Announced
- Ohio Machine Sign Midfielders Kiel Matisz, Cam Holding, Tucker Ciessau and Jeff Edwards