Roughnecks Spoil Warriors Home Opener
Vancouver, B.C. - The Calgary Roughnecks scored five goals in the opening quarter and spoiled the home opener of the Vancouver Warriors, scoring a 12-7 victory at Rogers Arena.
2019 NLL MVP Dane Dobbie scored three goals in the opening half while Tyler Pace also lit the lamp three times in the win for Calgary.
Mitch Jones and Logan Schuss scored twice for Vancouver in defeat, with Keegan Bal, Jordan McBride and James Rahe also notching their first goals of the season.
Christian Del Bianco picked up the win between the pipes for the Riggers, while Eric Penney takes the loss for the Warriors.
Next up for the Vancouver Warriors, a visit from the expansion New York Riptide on Saturday, December 14. Game time at 7 PM.
Season memberships are available starting from $135 all-in and single game tickets are available for as low as $19.95. For tickets, check out ticketmaster.ca and call 604-899-4625 (Option 3) or visit www.vancouverwarriors.com/tickets for all of our ticket options.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from November 30, 2019
- Knighthawks Open Inaugural Season with Loss to Swarm - Rochester Knighthawks
- Georgia Swarm Start 2019-20 Season with Statement Win - Georgia Swarm
- Church's Eight-Point Night Leads Rush to Season-Opening Win over Mammoth - Saskatchewan Rush
- Rochester Knighthawks Game Preview: Saturday, November 30 vs. Georgia Swarm - Rochester Knighthawks
- Mammoth Fall to Rush in Season Opener 8-9 - Colorado Mammoth
- Roughnecks Spoil Warriors Home Opener - Vancouver Warriors
- Calgary Opens Season with Victory over Vancouver - Calgary Roughnecks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.