Rawhide Announces First Ever Design-A-Jersey Contest for Kids
VISALIA, CA - The Rawhide announced Friday that it will hold its first ever Design-a Jersey Contest for children ages 16 and under. The winner will have their jersey worn by Rawhide players on Sunday August 4th. During the game, jerseys will be auctioned and all proceeds will go to Valley Children's Healthcare.
Contestants will design their jerseys on templates provided at www.RawhideBaseball.com, and submit their designs by March 1st. The winner will be selected, and announced on March 8th.
Valley Children's Healthcare will receive all proceeds from the jersey auction. Valley Children Healthcare has been recognized two years in a row by U.S. News and World Report as one of the "Best Children's Hospitals", and is planning to build a Visalia hospital location in the near future.
Las Madrinas (translation: The Godmothers) Guild will be assisting with this fundraiser, which is a first for Visalia. Las Madrinas Guild is one of the 13 original guilds formed to support Valley Children's Healthcare.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from February 21, 2019
- San Jose Giants Single Game Tickets on Sale March 4 - San Jose Giants
- Rawhide Announces First Ever Design-A-Jersey Contest for Kids - Visalia Rawhide
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Visalia Rawhide Stories
- Rawhide Extend Winning Streak to Seven Games, Despite Giving up a 3-Run Homerun in the 9th
- Quakes Take the Series 2-1 After a Six-Run 10th Inning
- Rawhide's 5-Run Fourth Inning Pushes Them Past the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
- Rawhide Drop the First of a Three-Game Series against the Quakes
- Rawhide Walk It off in Extra Innings for the Second Night in a Row