Rage Dance Team Pom & Dance Challenge
GRAND RAPIDS - The Rage Dance Team will host its eighth annual Pom & Dance Challenge on Feb. 21 at Davenport University's new Student Center. Over 100 dancers from elite area high school teams will participate in the event, which will take place from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST.
The Rage Dance Team has remained active during the offseason, practicing and scheduling appearances at various Davenport University men's varsity basketball games. Additionally, the team will continue its active support of Girls on the Run, a non-profit organization that encourages young women to remain active and develop a positive self-image. This year's Pom & Dance Challenge represents yet another way West Michigan's premier dance team is reaching out to its community this summer.
The Rage Dance Team Pom & Dance Challenge is open to the public, with a $5 admission fee per spectator. For more information on participating teams and event results, check back to www.rampagefootball.com as the competition nears.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from February 13, 2009
- Rage Dance Team Pom & Dance Challenge - Grand Rapids Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Rapids Rampage Stories
- Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz Hold Open Player Tryout in Grand Rapids
- Former Rampage Player Leif Murphy Back with the IFL's Storm
- Rage Dance Team Pom & Dance Challenge
- Rage Dance Team to Perform at Davenport Basketball Games
- AFL Suspends 2009 Season; Rampage Prepare for Future