Ottawa Signs Logan Brown to Entry-Level Contract
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Ottawa Senators announced today that the club has signed forward Logan Brown to a three-year entry-level contract.
Brown, 18, set personal career highs with 21 goals and 53 assists for 74 points in 59 regular-season appearances with the Ontario Hockey League's Windsor Spitfires in 2015-16. In his previous season with Windsor, the St. Louis, Mo. native recorded 43 points in 56 games.
The Ottawa Senators' first-round pick (11th overall) at June's NHL Draft helped earn a Bronze Medal for the Unites States at the 2016 IIHF U18 World Junior Championship. Brown finished the tournament third among Americans and fourth among all players with 12 points (three goals, nine assists) in seven games.
Earlier this month, Brown participated in the Unites States' National Junior Evaluation Camp in Plymouth, Mich. to prepare for the IIHF U20 World Junior Championship in late December.
Affordable ticket packages for the 2016-2017 season of Binghamton Senators hockey are on sale now! For more information on tickets, including pricing and location, visit www.binghamtonsenators.com or call the Senators front office at 607-722-SENS(7367).
Stay current with the latest team news by visiting www.binghamtonsenators.com. Follow the Senators all year long on Facebook (/binghamtonsenators), Twitter (@SenatorsAHL), Instagram (@senatorsahl), Snapchat (@bsenshockey), and the team's Youtube channel (/BinghamtonSenators).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 19, 2016
- Matt Savant Named President of Business Operations for San Diego Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- IceHogs Launch It's Your Game Campaign - Rockford IceHogs
- Albany Devils Add Preseason Game - Albany Devils
- Wolf Pack Announce Preseason Schedule - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Unveil Preseason Schedule - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Ottawa Signs Logan Brown to Entry-Level Contract - Binghamton Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.