Orlando City B to Withdraw from USL League One
ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 16, 2020) - Orlando City SC has announced Orlando City B, the Club's second tier developmental team, will withdraw from USL League One following the conclusion of the 2020 season. The Club is working closely with Major League Soccer in regards to a future competition for players. Additional information will be announced as it becomes available.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from October 16, 2020
- North Texas SC Draws 1-1 with New England II at Gillette Stadium - North Texas SC
- Revolution II Draws with North Texas SC, 1-1 - New England Revolution II
- Greenville Triumph vs. Union Omaha: Match Preview - Greenville Triumph SC
- Orlando City B to Face FC Tucson on Saturday Night - Orlando City B
- 3 Points for the Weekend: Forward Madison - Chattanooga Red Wolves SC
- Orlando City B to Withdraw from USL League One - Orlando City B
- Richmond Returns to City Stadium Saturday against Tormenta FC - Richmond Kickers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City B Stories
- Orlando City B Announces Roster Statuses Following 2020 Season
- Orlando City B Falls to League One Leader Greenville
- Orlando City B to Play Season Finale against Greenville Triumph
- Orlando City B Falls to Richmond Kickers
- Orlando City B Returns Home to Face the Richmond Kickers