Ohio Machine Creates New Partnership with Mills James
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2017 Major League Lacrosse champion Ohio Machine have announced a new comprehensive partnership with Mills James. As part of the agreement, Mills James will become an official partner of COYLL, the Ohio Machine High School Showcase, the Ohio Machine Senior All-Star Challenge, and the Ohio Lacrosse Fall Classic.
"We've been looking for local sports sponsorship opportunities and were very impressed with Ohio Machine's MLL Championship success and growth," Mills James Chief Marketing Officer Mike Yearling said. "The team also inspired us with their commitment to youth development. It's a great time to be a lacrosse fan in Central Ohio, a great sport for kids to play and we're so excited to help build the fan experience."
2018 will see the introduction of Sheen Fan Friday presented by Mills James and the Mills James Photo Booth on game days at Fortress Obetz.
"This is exactly the way we want to craft our partnerships," Ohio Machine Vice President of Marketing and Business Development Brian Ciccone said. "We want to utilize our connection to the lacrosse community to drive engagement, brand awareness, and unique business opportunities directly back to partners. The support Mills James has for this community and our growth as a sport is second to none. They will definitely add some tremendous additions to our fan experience at all Machine home games."
The Machine and Mills James partnership will kick off in 2018 at the Ohio Machine High School Showcase March 17. Tickets are available for the event and all Machine games at www.theohiomachine.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from March 1, 2018
- 2018 MLL Collegiate Draft to be Hosted at US Lacrosse Headquarters - MLL
- Ohio Machine Creates New Partnership with Mills James - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Ohio Machine Announces Partnership with Columbus Recreation and Parks Department
- Ohio Machine Acquire Ben Randall in Trade with Charlotte
- Ohio Machine Fall 17-16 in Dallas Despite Holman's Six Goals
- Ohio Machine Add Latrell Harris and Marcus Willis to the 25-Man Roster
- Machine to Host Blackout Game on June 23rd