Ohio Machine Coaches Winter Tour Announced
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine coaching staff have announced a winter tour to colleges across the Midwest and Northeast regions in the upcoming weeks. The tour will allow for the coaching staff to scout collegiate talent, examine how the change in collegiate rules has affected the game, and continue to serve as ambassadors of the game of lacrosse. The Machine currently hold the first overall pick in the 2019 Major League Lacrosse Collegiate Draft.
"Our staff is very excited to visit these college campuses and become more familiar with the environments that these student athletes are in," Machine general manager and head coach Bear Davis said. "With the new NCAA collegiate lacrosse rules, we're intrigued to see how each program is adapting and preparing for the 2019 season. We feel that it is important to stay current with college trends and be exposed to the daily lives of these athletes to help smooth the transition from college to the pros."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from January 7, 2019
- Ohio Machine Coaches Winter Tour Announced - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Machine Acquire Former Ohio State Standout Freddy Freibott
- Machine Announce 2019 Ticket Pricing
- Ohio Machine Announce Creation of Machine Business Alliance
- Ohio Machine Coaches Winter Tour Announced
- Ohio Machine Sign Midfielders Kiel Matisz, Cam Holding, Tucker Ciessau and Jeff Edwards