Ohio Machine Announce Partnership with Goslings Ginger Beer
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine have announced a marketing partnership with Goslings Ginger Beer for the remainder of the 2018 season at each home game.
At each home game, the Machine will hold the Goslings Ginger Beer Seat Upgrade. The contest will be held prior to home games and up to four 21+ fans will be upgraded to the Catering by Scott Field Club.
Fans are also welcome to attend the Goslings Post-Game Party on July 21st following the game versus the Atlanta Blaze. The location will be announced at a later date. Those in attendance who purchase the signature Goslings Dark 'N Stormy cocktail will have a chance to win a 2017 MLL championship ring.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 8, 2018
- Hounds at Blaze Game Preview - Charlotte Hounds
- Launch Look for Redemption against Lizards - Florida Launch
- Ohio Machine Announce Partnership with Goslings Ginger Beer - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Ohio Machine Defeated by Denver Outlaws 17-13
- Ohio Machine Announce 2018 Super Sheen Katy Grimm
- Ohio Machine Activate Brandon Mangan, Mark Matthews and Brian Karalunas
- Ohio Machine Announces Partnership with Columbus Recreation and Parks Department
- Ohio Machine Acquire Ben Randall in Trade with Charlotte