Ohio Machine Add Kyle Cain, Activate Kyle Harrison
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine have announced the addition of midfielder Kyle Cain to the 25-man roster. Midfielder Kyle Harrison has been activated to the roster after being listed on Injured Reserve for three games.
Cain, a midfielder from St. Joseph's, was added from the player pool. A 2018 Northeast Conference All-Tournament Team member and two-time Northeast Conference First Team Midfield honoree, Cain was one of five Hawks and two midfielders to start in all 15 games during the 2018 season. In his final season with the Hawks, he led all St. Joseph's midfielders with 39 points, 23 goals, 16 assists, and 45 shots on goal.
Harrison returns to the Machine roster after being injured during the Week 8 game at Denver. Harrison, a seven time All-Star, made his return in the 2018 All-Star game on Thursday, June 28. The four-time captain has scored seven goals, one two-point goal, and recorded five assists for the Machine this season.
As a corresponding move, midfielder Brandon Mangan has been added to the practice squad, and defenseman Jackson Place has been placed on the two-week IR (upper body).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 29, 2018
- Ohio Machine Add Kyle Cain, Activate Kyle Harrison - Ohio Machine
- Country Music Artist JessLee Set to Perform at Launch Game, July 7 - Florida Launch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Ohio Machine Sign Midfielders Kiel Matisz, Cam Holding, Tucker Ciessau and Jeff Edwards
- Ohio Machine Announce 2019 Regular Season Schedule Dates
- Ohio Machine Sign Warren Hill, Holden Cattoni and JP Kealey
- Ohio Machine Sign Mike Begley and Johnny Pearson
- Ohio Machine Sign Another Seven Players