Machine Activate Midfielder Ryan Keenan
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine have activated Ryan Keenan from the Collegiate Inactive List. Keenan was selected in the sixth round (54th overall) by the Machine in the 2018 Major League Lacrosse Draft.
After selecting him in the draft in April, Machine head coach and general manager Bear Davis expressed delight with the pick and described the potential for the Penn State grad.
"Keenan is an underrated player," Davis said. "He does a lot. He's pretty versatile in his game. He can carry, he can be an off-ball threat, he can play defense, and I think he does a lot of great things that can help him be a great pro."
As a corresponding move, the Machine placed midfielder Kyle Harrison on the Injured Reserve with a lower body injury.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 9, 2018
- Launch Bombard Lizards for 20-18 Win in New York - Florida Launch
- Machine Activate Midfielder Ryan Keenan - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Ohio Machine Sign Midfielders Kiel Matisz, Cam Holding, Tucker Ciessau and Jeff Edwards
- Ohio Machine Announce 2019 Regular Season Schedule Dates
- Ohio Machine Sign Warren Hill, Holden Cattoni and JP Kealey
- Ohio Machine Sign Mike Begley and Johnny Pearson
- Ohio Machine Sign Another Seven Players