Machine Activate Midfielder Ryan Keenan
COLUMBUS, Ohio- The Ohio Machine have activated Ryan Keenan from the Collegiate Inactive List. Keenan was selected in the sixth round (54th overall) by the Machine in the 2018 Major League Lacrosse Draft.
After selecting him in the draft in April, Machine head coach and general manager Bear Davis expressed delight with the pick and described the potential for the Penn State grad.
"Keenan is an underrated player," Davis said. "He does a lot. He's pretty versatile in his game. He can carry, he can be an off-ball threat, he can play defense, and I think he does a lot of great things that can help him be a great pro."
As a corresponding move, the Machine placed midfielder Kyle Harrison on the Injured Reserve with a lower body injury.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 9, 2018
- Launch Bombard Lizards for 20-18 Win in New York - Florida Launch
- Machine Activate Midfielder Ryan Keenan - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Ohio Machine Announces Partnership with Columbus Recreation and Parks Department
- Ohio Machine Acquire Ben Randall in Trade with Charlotte
- Ohio Machine Fall 17-16 in Dallas Despite Holman's Six Goals
- Ohio Machine Add Latrell Harris and Marcus Willis to the 25-Man Roster
- Machine to Host Blackout Game on June 23rd