Knighthawks Sign Halls to Two-Year Deal
(Rochester, NY) - Rochester Knighthawks General Manager and Vice President of Lacrosse Operations Dan Carey announced today that the team has agreed to terms with transition man Tyler Halls on a two-year contract, pending league approval.
Halls, 21, was acquired by the Vancouver Warriors on July 21, 2020, but was unable to appear in a game following the cancellation of the 2020-21 NLL season due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He spent the 2019-20 campaign on the practice squad with the Buffalo Bandits after being selected in the fourth round of the 2019 Entry Draft.
The Orangeville, Ontario, native played three seasons with the Orangeville Northmen (OJALL) from 2017-19, where he registered 25 points on 11 goals and 14 assists in 51 games. Additionally, he appeared in 34 playoff games, adding 10 points (3+7). In his final stint with the Northmen in 2019, the 6-foot-0, 200-pound transition man posted a career-high six goals, six assists and 12 points while also helping the club win a Minto Cup as he produced a pair of assists.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 10, 2021
- New York Riptide Sign Damon Edwards to One-Year Contract - New York Riptide
- Knighthawks Sign Halls to Two-Year Deal - Rochester Knighthawks
- Bandits to Host NLL Hall of Fame Induction and Entry Draft on August 27, 28 - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL Entry Draft Set for August 28, Seals to Select 5th Overall - San Diego Seals
- Buffalo Bandits To Host NLL Hall Of Fame Class Of 2021 Induction and Entry Draft on August 27-28 - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.