Jr. Bandettes Program Returns for 2018-19 Season
BUFFALO, N.Y. --- The Buffalo Bandettes today announced they will again host the Jr. Bandette program this season. The Jr. Bandettes will practice and perform on the field during the Buffalo Bandits game on Saturday, Feb. 16 against the Calgary Roughnecks.
The Bandettes will host a clinic at Catalyst Fitness (1402 French Rd., Depew, NY 14043) on Saturday, Feb 9. Participants will be split into two groups based on age. The first group (ages 6 to 9) will learn choreography from 12 to 2 p.m. and the second group (ages 10 to 18) will be taught from 2 to 4 p.m.
The cost to join the Jr. Bandettes is $90, which includes the clinic, a Jr. Bandettes shirt, pom-poms and three Bandits ticket vouchers. To register, please visit Bandits.com. Space is limited to the first 35 participants per age group, and registration ends on Thursday, Jan. 16.
For questions or any additional information, fans may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 7, 2018
- Knighthawks Sign a Pair of High-Scoring Forwards - Rochester Knighthawks
- Black Wolves to Host Esports Event - New England Black Wolves
- Dinsdale Signs New Three-Year Deal with Rush - Saskatchewan Rush
- Jr. Bandettes Program Returns for 2018-19 Season - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.