Jason Minnick Joins PRFC as Director of Marketing and Communications
PHOENIX, ARIZONA - Phoenix Rising FC recently named Jason Minnick its Director of Marketing and Communications.
Minnick will serve as the primary contact for all media inquiries moving forward. For all interview requests with Phoenix Rising FC players, coaches or staff, please contact Minnick at [email protected] or 570-764-0294.
A 2005 graduate of Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania, Minnick began his career with Major League Soccer side, D.C. United. He served as Communications Coordinator for United Soccer Leagues in Tampa, Florida, from 2006 to 2010. Minnick then worked as Manager, and later, Director of Media Services for FC Dallas between 2010 and 2018. Prior to joining PRFC, Minnick gained valuable experience with a full-service marketing and communications agency, Penna Powers in Salt Lake City, Utah, from 2018 to 2020.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 20, 2020
- USL Extends Training Moratorium to April 5 - Loudoun United FC
- Jason Minnick Joins PRFC as Director of Marketing and Communications - Phoenix Rising FC
- USL Extends Training Moratorium - USL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Rising FC Stories
- Kanneh Becomes Second-Youngest Signing in USL Championship History
- Rising Returns with Dominant 4-0 Victory
- Phoenix Rising vs. LA Galaxy II - July 11 at 7 PM - Game Notes
- Rising Releases Full Schedule for Resumption of 2020 Season
- Phoenix Rising and the USL Championship to Become First Professional American Sports League to Return to Play in Its Local Markets