Eight Machine Players Will Play in 2018 MLL All Star Game
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Eight Machine players will participate in 2018 MLL All-Star Game, Major League Lacrosse announced on Tuesday. The game, which will be played June 28 at 7 p.m. at Harvard Stadium in Boston, will feature the Major League Lacrosse All-Stars against Team USA ahead of the FIL World Championships.
Attackmen Davey Emala and Justin Guterding, defender Brian Karalunas, goalie Kyle Bernlohr, and midfielder Kyle Harrison will play for the MLL All-Stars. Attackman Marcus Holman, and midfielders Jake Bernhardt and Tom Schreiber will also participate in the game, playing for Team USA. Machine head coach Bear Davis will also participate in the All-Star Game, coaching the MLL All-Stars.
"It's obviously a great honor to represent Team USA, and it's a pretty incredible opportunity to play against those guys," Davis said. "I'm pleased that our guys will get to compete on such an event, and it's nice to see that we're well represented on both sides."
Harrison and Karalunas will each play in their seventh All-Star Game. Both players played for Team USA in 2014.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 13, 2018
- Eight Machine Players Will Play in 2018 MLL All Star Game - Ohio Machine
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Machine Stories
- Machine Sign Christian Mazzone to One-Year Deal
- Frank Brown Signs One-Year Contract Extension with Ohio Machine
- Ohio Machine Host Second Annual Ohio Machine Fall Classic
- Ohio Machine Announces Partnership with BSN Sports
- Shawn Evans Signs Two-Year Contract with Ohio Machine