Club drops 15-4 decision to Chicago Storm
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL- The New Jersey Ironmen (10-8) find themselves faced with a tough situation after suffering a 15-4 defeat at the hands of the Chicago Storm (12-8) at the Sears Centre Arena on Saturday night. The loss was the third in a row for the Ironmen, and New Jersey must fly back to the east coast Sunday morning for a 4:00 p.m. date at Prudential Center with the top ranked team in the MISL, the Milwaukee Wave (13-6). The Ironmen goals were scored by forward Mauricio Salles on a John Krause assist, and the second tally was registered by Krause off a feed from Dizzy Antoniuk. The assist marked the first point of Krause's indoor career, and the goal was his first indoor score.
• Discuss this story on the Major Indoor Soccer League 2 message board...
Major Indoor Soccer League 2 Stories from February 2, 2008
- Wave build lead early, cruise over Cougars 14-7 - Milwaukee Wave
- Club drops 15-4 decision to Chicago Storm - New Jersey Ironmen
- Stewart, Storm cruise past Ironmen - Chicago Storm
- Cougars drop seventh straight, 14-7 to Wave - California Cougars
- Fourth quarter comeback effort isn't enough to overtake defending champs - Detroit Ignition
- D'Ambra becomes just the 15th player in MISL history to score 1,000 points - Philadelphia KiXX
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.