Central Hockey League Announces Suspension
April 5, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ (April 5, 2012) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that Rapid City Rush forward Les Reaney has been suspended for one (1) game after his actions in Game 3 of the Rapid City/Fort Wayne Opening Round series. Additionally, Rush forward Konrad Reeder has been fined an undisclosed amount of money for his actions in the same game.
Reaney was assessed a two minute minor penalty for boarding after the incident that occurred at the 4:40 mark of the second period. As a consequence of his actions, Reaney will miss Thursday's Game 4 between the Rush and the Komets.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from April 5, 2012
- Bourret's Hat Trick Propels Thunder to Game 4 Win - Wichita Thunder
- Shorthanded Bees Fall to Wichita in Game Three - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Rush Pushed to Brink with 5-3 Loss in Game #4 - Rapid City Rush
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspension - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.