Bandits Acquire Sorensen, Tulett, First-Round Pick
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has acquired a conditional first-round pick and defensemen Brock Sorensen and Alec Tulett from the Toronto Rock in exchange for defenseman Mitch de Snoo. The first-round pick will be in either the 2020 or 2022 NLL Entry Draft.
A seven-year veteran, Sorensen (6'6", 220 lbs., 7/16/1990) has caused at least 10 turnovers and recovered at least 50 loose balls in each of his six full NLL seasons. In 101 career NLL games for the Rock and Minnesota Swarm, Sorensen has recorded 60 points (28+62) and recovered 424 loose balls.
Tulett (6'3", 185 lbs, 3/22/1995) was selected in the fourth round (35th overall) of the 2017 NLL Entry Draft. He made his NLL debut for Toronto in 2019 and has recorded five assists, recovered 38 loose balls and caused eight turnovers in 16 career contests. He also added 10 loose-ball recoveries in two playoff games for the Rock in 2019.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 6, 2020
- Thunderbirds Re-Sign Nova Scotian Chet Koneczny - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Mammoth Bid Farewell to Former Defenseman, Captain Dan Coates - Colorado Mammoth
- Bandits Acquire Sorensen, Tulett, First-Round Pick - Buffalo Bandits
- Rock Acquire Mitch De Snoo from Buffalo - Toronto Rock
- Mammoth Acquire Forward Zed Williams from Georgia Swarm - Colorado Mammoth
- Riptide Acquire Mitchell from New England - New York Riptide
- Black Wolves Trade Mackenzie Mitchell to Riptide - New England Black Wolves
- Rock Acquire Star Defender Jason Noble from Georgia - Toronto Rock
- Swarm Acquire Dan Coates and a First Round Entry Draft Selection for Zed Williams and Two Entry Draft Picks - Georgia Swarm
- Swarm Trade Jason Noble to Toronto Rock - Georgia Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.