Apex Benefits Joins Indy Eleven Corporate Partnerships Family
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy Eleven has grown its family of Corporate Partners once again with the announcement of its new partnership with Apex Benefits, Indiana's largest employee benefits advisory firm dedicated exclusively to the management of group health and welfare plans. Through the agreement, Apex will serve as the "Official Healthcare Benefits Provider" of Indy Eleven.
Founded in 2003, Apex has brought together a team of benefits strategy professionals dedicated to helping employers create cultures of health and cost savings. Apex helps its clients attract the best talent through the creation of competitive and cost-effective employee benefits programs, while its own culture of excellence has seen the company named a "Best Place to Work" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce every year since 2010. To learn more about their services, team, and commitment to the community, visit apexbg.com.
"Indy Eleven is pleased to cultivate an already great relationship with Apex Benefits into an official partnership for the 2021 season," said Greg Stremlaw, President & Chief Executive Officer for Indy Eleven. "We look forward to working together on several campaigns throughout the year that will engage our audiences in new and creative ways."
"As Indy Eleven's Official Healthcare Benefits Provider, Apex Benefits is excited to be a partner and see the impact this collaboration can make in our local community," said Apex Benefits CEO John F. Gause. "We're looking forward to connecting with Indy Eleven's players, staff and fans."
In conjunction with the partnership, Apex Benefits will be featured via numerous Indy Eleven promotional avenues including, but not limited to: on-field and in-stadium signage, commercial inventory on local television and national/international streaming video broadcasts, advertisements in the club's official Victory gameday program, and placements on the team's official website, indyeleven.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from January 13, 2021
- Roots Sign Former MLS SuperDraft Pick Akeem Ward - Oakland Roots
- Apex Benefits Joins Indy Eleven Corporate Partnerships Family - Indy Eleven
- Real Monarchs Signs Colombian Brayan Gomez - Real Monarchs SLC
- Harry Watling Named Head Coach of Hartford Athletic - Hartford Athletic
- Legion FC Signs 2020 Golden Boot Winner Junior Flemmings - Birmingham Legion FC
- Miami FC Strengthens Backline with Return of Chapman-Page - Miami FC
- Another Round: COOP Ale Works Will Remain Official Craft Beer Partner of Energy FC - OKC Energy FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indy Eleven Stories
- USL Championship Announces 2021 Season Format
- Indy Eleven Represented on New USL Impact Committee
- Major League Soccer's Houston Dynamo FC Acquires Forward Tyler Pasher Via Transfer
- Apex Benefits Joins Indy Eleven Corporate Partnerships Family
- Indy Eleven Signs Venezuelan Forward Manuel Arteaga