American Hockey League Announces Suspensions
April 17, 2017 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced the following suspensions:
Manitoba Moose forward Darren Kramer has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Cleveland on Apr. 14.
As Manitoba's season is over, Kramer will serve his suspension the next time he is on an active AHL roster.
Rockford IceHogs forward Michael Latta has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. Iowa on Apr. 15.
Latta received an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 23.7 for accumulating his 10th fighting major this season. As Rockford's season is over, Latta will serve his suspension the next time he is on an active AHL roster.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 17, 2017
- Week 27 Recap - Rockford IceHogs
- San Diego Gulls Sign Angus Redmond to ATO - San Diego Gulls
- First Look: San Diego Gulls vs. Ontario Reign - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego Gulls First Round Broadcast Schedule Announced - San Diego Gulls
- Reign Add Forward Keegan Iverson on Amateur Tryout Agreement - Ontario Reign
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Ontario Reign Playoff Guide - Reign vs. San Diego Gulls - 2017 - Ontario Reign
- Springfield's Jared McCann Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Provident Bank Named Official Presenting Sponsor of 2017 Phantoms Playoffs - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- IceCaps Calder Cup Playoff Primer - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.