The Family support system is failing! Why try to push documents that can't be valid?

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
curiousity
Site Admin

The Family support system is failing! Why try to push documents that can't be valid?

Post by curiousity » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:29 am

Who is this mysterious Kristen411? Mike Lind's WIFE?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but as the internet gives free data on everyone and everything- it seems your name on here is equivalent to his wife's internet name! Why would his own wife be badgering him as an employee's girlfriend? Why can't you step up to the plate also? Has the babymommy FACTS gotten you in an uproar?

Put that aside for the time being, and let me insert a comment about legal documents beings you keep pursuing such statements...

Once either party defaults on a contract it is then null and void unless there is a clause stating otherwise! So, if you or anyone else is concerned with the legality of the contracts, it would be wise to contact an attorney to verify such, and you will often find it to be a free consultation or phone conversation. SO, good luck to you PREVIOUSLY known Phantoms in your pursuits of getting your calls or appointments in, and moving on with your lives!!!! I wish the PRIOR TEAM all the best in your future endeavors!
Last edited by curiousity on Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

kristin411
Site Admin

Not the wife or the girlfriend

Post by kristin411 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:34 pm

Just an FYI for you "Curiosity", I am not in any way related to, married to or associated with Mike Lind. The only indirect association I have to him is through my boyfriend who was/still is one of the players for Palm Beach. I dont know where the assumption came from that I am connected or related to Mike. My last post were quite against him,,not anything like what a "supportive family member" would say. You must have mis-interpreted my words to have come to any conclusions like that. I did defend him in the beginning,, thinking he was trying to keep things going for the team,,now I realize he is not such a good person. He owes my boyfriend and many others $$ and the State Attorneys office will be contacted first thing Monday. I was just trying for some advice and or opinions on the contract issue.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:49 pm

Advice. Tell your boyfriend to sign with another team.

Let Lind try to stop him.

Return to “NIFL”