Detroit Pistons Sign Reggie Hearn to Two-Way Contract
RENO, NEV. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has signed guard Reggie Hearn to two-way contract. Per team policy, terms of the agreements were not disclosed.
Hearn, 6-5, 210, has played in 14 games (10 starts) with the Reno Bighorns of the NBA G League this season and averaged 14.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 30.7 minutes per game. The former Northwestern University product has played in 175 NBA G League games with the Idaho Stampede, Westchester Knicks and Bighorns averaging 10.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 26.7 minutes per game.
Per NBA rules, teams are permitted to have two Two-Way players on their roster at any given time, in addition to their 15-man regular season roster. Two-Way players for the Pistons will provide services primarily for the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's G League affiliate, but can spend up to 45 days with the Pistons, not including any time prior to the start of the Drive's training camp and at the conclusion of their season.
About the Reno Bighorns: The Reno Bighorns are a member of the NBA G League, the official minor league of the NBA. The Bighorns are affiliated with the Sacramento Kings.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 17, 2018
- CHARGE SCHOOL RAPTORS - Canton Charge
- Chemical Bank's Fourth Annual Jersey Takeover Nigh - Grand Rapids Drive
- Yabusele Leads Red Claws to Victory - Maine Red Claws
- Detroit Pistons Sign Kay Felder and Reggie Hearn to Two-Way Contracts - Grand Rapids Drive
- Detroit Pistons Sign Reggie Hearn to Two-Way Contract - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.