MLS Disciplinary Committee Suspends and Fines Columbus Crew Defender Julius JamesAugust 31, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS)
James will serve his one game suspension during the Crew's match against the Montreal Impact on Saturday, September 1.
Fines collected will be donated to the charitable partners of MLS W.O.R.K.S. and the MLS Players Union.
Major League Soccer Stories from August 31, 2012
- Game Notes: Chivas USA at San Jose Earthquakes - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- To the Fans and Media from Chivas USA - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Suspends and Fines Columbus Crew Defender Julius James - MLS
- Sporting Kc Hosts Toronto FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Claret-and-Cobalt Look to Extend Shutout Streak to 3 in Home Match against D.C. United - Real Salt Lake
- Dynamo Tie C.D. Olimpia 1-1 - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.