Ed Belfour and Katy Waugh of the Mississippi Surge on latest Puska on Pucksby Denis Puska
June 15, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL)
Host Denis J. Puska visits with former Dallas Stars goaltender Ed Belfour, who was recently announced as a new part-owner of the Central Hockey League's Allen Americans. Belfour will talk about his thoughts on the new venture and about his memories of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The Mississippi Surge has had a busy off season in the SPHL with a strong Season Ticket Drive as well as negotiations to extend their current lease agreement. Katy Waugh of the Surge is a guest on Puska on Pucks to talk about the team's news.
Puska also has his thoughts on the Stanley Cup Playoffs and wraps up the Calder Cup post season in the American Hockey League.
Ice Chips News and Notes Presented By TST Media has a new coach for Pensacola in the SPHL, big changes for the Elite Hockey League in the UK and the Goldwater Institute sues the City of Glendale.
Catch new and past Episodes of Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show at www.puskamediaservices.com as well as at OurSports Central, www.oursportscentral.com under the OSC Radio Link Section. Several other fan websites also carry a link or the media player to the show including SPHL Forums, the Michigan Regional Sports Network and Sanford Ashley Men's Network.
American Hockey League Stories from June 15, 2012
- Cliche, Clune Re-Sign with Kings - Manchester Monarchs
- Predators Deal Kyle Wilson Dealt to Tampa Bay - Milwaukee Admirals
- Canadiens Name Clement Jodoin Assistant Coach - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bears Alumni to Face Penguins Alumni on Outdoor Classic Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Monarchs to Host Second Annual Summer Fan Fest - Manchester Monarchs
- Ed Belfour and Katy Waugh of the Mississippi Surge on latest Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.