Saints' Cameron Sold To PhiladelphiaMarch 2, 2009 - American Association (AA)
Cameron pitched for both the Pensacola Pelicans of the American Association and the New Jersey Jackals of the Can-Am League last season. The Las Cruces, NM resident had a combined 3-2 record with an ERA of 4.23 and 14 saves. In 2006 and 2007, he played for the El Paso Diablos going 9-5 with a 3.21 ERA and one save.
The 27-year-old Cameron played collegiately at New Mexico State University.
American Association Stories from March 2, 2009
- Cats sign O'Sullivan - Fort Worth Cats
- Saltdogs Could See Two Alumni Reach Majors in 2009 - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Saints' Cameron Sold To Philadelphia - AA
- Dave Nitz Joins the X's as the Voice of The Explorers in 2009 - Sioux City Explorers
- Saints Pitcher Cameron Joins Phillies Organization - St. Paul Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.