NLL & Player's Association Reach Agreement for 2013 SeasonJuly 18, 2012 - National Lacrosse League (NLL)
On June 25th, the league's Board of Governors unanimously elected to opt out of the final two seasons of the prior CBA. The recently completed 2012 season was the fifth year of the prior agreement that was agreed to prior to the 2008 season. That agreement had provided for either party the right to opt out of the final two years of the 7 year agreement.
The league anticipates the release of the 2013 season schedule in early September.
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 18, 2012
- NLL & Player's Association Reach Agreement for 2013 Season - NLL
- Mammoth Announces Preseason Tilt with Roughnecks - Colorado Mammoth
- Minnesota Swarm Continues to Help Bring Lacrosse Back to Its Roots - Minnesota Swarm
- Roughnecks Announce 2012 Exhibition Game - Calgary Roughnecks
- GM/Head Coach Derek Keenan Re-Signs for 2013 Season - Edmonton Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.