Two New Head Coaches Headline Latest Episode of Puska on Pucksby Denis Puska
July 5, 2011 - American Hockey League (AHL)
Listen to this Episode and others at www.puskaonpucks.com.
Host Denis J. Puska visits with Adirondack Phantoms new Head Coach Joe Paterson about building off their success in the second half of the season. Paterson will also talk about the important relationship between AHL teams and their parent NHL clubs.
Pat Bingham who was recently announced as the new Head Coach of the ECHL's Elmira Jackals is also a guest on Puska on Pucks. Bingham will talk about returning to the ECHL and guiding a Jackals team that had a large amount of call-ups to the American Hockey League during the past season.
There is also a new installment of Ice Chips News and Notes from around the world of professional hockey that includes coaching announcements for Abbotsford of the AHL and Rio Grande Valley of the CHL, and a big award for an ECHL franchise.
Puska also recaps the recent Free Agent announcements made in the National Hockey League, and some news from the junior hockey level.
Catch new and past episodes of The Original Internet Hockey Show at www.puskaonpucks.com, the home of Puska Media Services, and www.oursportscentral.com under the OSC Radio Link section. Ten other fan and league websites also carry the website link or the media player of the pod-cast.
Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show and This Week In The IFL are brought to you by Puska Media Services, a pod-casting, communications, production, and web-content business for sports teams and leagues. For further information on programming for your business, please email Denis J. Puska at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Hockey League Stories from July 5, 2011
- Bruins Sign Tardif and Hennessy - Providence Bruins
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Defenseman Bryan Rodney - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackhawks to Host Prospect Camp July 7-11 - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Prospects Invited to Florida Panthers Development Camp - San Antonio Rampage
- Predators Sign Pair - Milwaukee Admirals
- Kings Announce 2011 Development Camp Schedule - Manchester Monarchs
- Aeros Featured on Reality TV Show - Houston Aeros
- AHL Sets Divisional Alignment for 11-12 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Canadiens Sign Goaltender Nathan Lawson - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Columbus Blue Jackets Sign Defenseman Aaron Johnson - Springfield Falcons
- Wolves Move to Midwest Division as AHL Alters Division Alignment - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Sign Forwards Eric Neilson and Cory Conacher - Norfolk Admirals
- Two New Head Coaches Headline Latest Episode of Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
- Blues Sign Ben Bishop to One-Year Contract - Peoria Rivermen
- Wild Names Torchetti Aeros New Head Coach - Houston Aeros
- Admirals Re-Sign Forward Matt Fornataro - Norfolk Admirals
- AHL Realignment Approved - Adirondack Phantoms
- AHL Announces Division Alignment for 2011-12 - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL Announces New Divisional Alignment and Playoff Format - Peoria Rivermen
- AHL Announces Conference And Divisional Alignment - Oklahoma City Barons
- Amerks to Remain in North Division for 2011-12 AHL Season - Rochester Americans
- AHL Announces Division Alignment for 2011-12 - Providence Bruins
- AHL Announces Re-Alignment and Playoff Format Change - AHL
- Islanders Agree to Terms with Frischmon - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Lightning Sign Free Agent Center Trevor Smith - Norfolk Admirals
- Montreal Canadiens Ink Peter Delmas - Hamilton Bulldogs
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.