Wisconsin Herd Acquires Returning Player Rights to Rob Edwards
OSHKOSH, Wis. - The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, obtained the returning player rights to Rob Edwards and a second-round pick of the 2023 NBA G League Draft from the Oklahoma City Blue in exchange for the returning player rights to Javin DeLaurier and a first-round pick (from South Bay via Lakeland) in the 2022 NBA G League Draft.
Rob Edwards (6-5, 205) most recently played with Oklahoma City Blue, the NBA G League affiliate of the Oklahoma City Thunder. Edwards appeared in 32 regular season games for the Blue during the 2021-22 season averaging 13.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. On December 27, 2021, Edwards signed a 10-day contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder and appeared in two games.
The Herd will tip-off their fifth anniversary season on Friday, November 4, 2022. Season tickets are on sale now at wisconsinherd.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 2, 2022
- Wisconsin Herd Acquires Returning Player Rights to Rob Edwards - Wisconsin Herd
- 2022-23 Legends Schedule Announced - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Wisconsin Herd to Host First Ever Run with the Herd 5K & 1K Family Fun Run
- Wisconsin Herd and Oshkosh Arena to Host Job Fair on Sep. 12 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wisconsin Herd to Hold Tryouts for Herd Hype
- Wisconsin Herd Acquires Returning Player Rights to Rob Edwards
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2022-23 Schedule