Winnipeg Blue Bombers Transactions
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed National receiver Tylor Henry and National defensive lineman Ian Marouf. Both were selected by Winnipeg in the 2017 CFL Draft.
Henry (5-10, 185, Alberta, April 25, 1993 in Camrose, AB) was selected in the eighth round, 68th overall. He led Alberta in receiving in 2016 with 43 receptions for 611 yards. He set a Canada West record with 19 receptions in week 7 against Manitoba. Marouf (6-2, 270, Guelph, March 28, 1992 in Fort Erie, ON) was selected in the sixth round, 50th overall. He played at Guelph before moving to the Hamilton Hurricanes. In 2015, Marouf recorded 25 tackles, three sacks, and one fumble recovery.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 15, 2017
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Transactions - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Today - Edmonton Eskimos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Quarterbacks, Defensive Back to Roster
- Winnipeg Football Club Posts Operating Profit of $5.1 Million in 2017
- Bombers Sign Oparaku
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Open Nominations for Jack Jacobs Scholarship