Winnipeg Blue Bombers Sign Two
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed International linebacker Quentin Gause and International defensive back Earl Wolff.
Gause (6'0, 243, Rutgers University, October 30, 1992 in Rochester, NY) played four seasons for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights making 24 starts at strong-side linebacker and recording 190 total career tackles. In his senior season, he received the Big Ten Sportsmanship Award and was an All-Big Ten Honourable Mention. After going undrafted in the 2016 NFL Draft, he spent time with the Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots, and Denver Broncos.
Wolff (5'11, 210, North Carolina State, December 15, 1989 in Raeford, NC) was drafted 136 overall by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2013 NFL Draft. In his two seasons with the Eagles, he played in 18 games including seven starts and made 52 total tackles and one interception. Since then, he has spent time with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts.
The club has also released International quarterback Josh Straughan.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from April 16, 2018
- Alouettes Add 13 Players to Roster - Montreal Alouettes
- Stampeders Comment on Roy Finch - Calgary Stampeders
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Sign Two - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Montreal Alouettes to hold 2018 Spring Camp in Vero Beach, FL from April 16 to 18 - Montreal Alouettes
- Argos Add Running Back Brandon Burks - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Quarterbacks, Defensive Back to Roster
- Winnipeg Football Club Posts Operating Profit of $5.1 Million in 2017
- Bombers Sign Oparaku
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Open Nominations for Jack Jacobs Scholarship