Wings Take on Storm Friday
The Dallas Wings (3-6) take on the Seattle Storm (8-1) Friday night at 7 p.m. CT. The game will be streamed on FOX Sports Go, which can be accessed with an active cable or satellite provider login credentials.
The Wings have been led by a new starting lineup including veteran guard Allisha Gray, who started the season coming off the bench. Since her first start versus the Atlanta Dream, the goggled Gamecock has scored at least 10 points and grabbed at least five rebounds in every game, averaging 14.7 points, 6.7 rebounds and an assist per game after averaging 6.4 points and a single rebound coming off the bench the previous five games.
With her absence on the bench, the Wings will turn to Rookie Tyasha Harris to lead the second brigade after coming off her third double-digit scoring performance of the season with a career-high 13 points versus the Connecticut Sun. The Wings rookies continue to be a huge part of the young teams play, as a first-year player has led the team in either points, rebounds or assists eleven times this season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 13, 2020
- Wings Take on Storm Friday - Dallas Wings
- Mystics Sign Stella Johnson - Washington Mystics
- Indiana Fever Launch "Auction for Action" as Part of #FEVER4CHANGE Initiative - Indiana Fever
- Postgame Notes - Atlanta 63, Seattle 100 - Atlanta Dream
- Game Preview: Aces Look for Sixth Straight Win in the Wubble, Thursday, on ESPN - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.