Washington Spirit Hires Gretchen Hamm as CMOâ??
Boyds, Md. - The Washington Spirit has hired Gretchen Hamm as the club's first Chief Marketing Officer. In this role, Hamm is responsible for all club marketing activities, promotion and strategy in addition to sponsorship development.
Spirit CEO Larry Best said: "Gretchen has made a significant impact in each organization she has led in nearly 20 years of service in the Washington, D.C. area. She brings passion, energy, expertise, and an incredible ability to connect the dots. We look forward to her leadership as the Spirit moves into this exciting new phase."
Hamm said on joining the Spirit: "I could not be happier to join the Spirit team. I am looking forward to bringing the love of Spirit soccer to more people throughout the D.M.V. and connecting both area clubs and corporations to our brand.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from March 6, 2019
- Washington Spirit Hires Gretchen Hamm as CMOâ?? - Washington Spirit
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Washington Spirit Stories
- The Daschle Group Joins the Washington Spirit as Strategic Advisor
- Washington Spirit to Play Two Games at Audi Field During 2019 NWSL Season
- A Statement from Our New Ownership Group Member â?? Steve Baldwin
- Washington Spirit Announces Updated 25-Player Roster Ahead of 2019 NWSL Season
- Joanna Lohman Announces Retirement from Professional Soccer