Warriors Acquire Kalinich
VANCOUVER BC - The Vancouver Warriors have today acquired right handed defender Anthony Kalinich and a 2022 4th round NLL Draft selection from the Panther City Lacrosse Club (Ft. Worth). In exchange, the Warriors will send Panther City right handed defender Harrison Smith and a 2022 2nd round draft pick that had been previously acquired from the Buffalo Bandits.
Kalinich, 22, is from Pitt Meadows BC and has appeared in twenty-six games over three seasons with the Calgary Roughnecks before being traded to Panther City earlier this summer.
"Anthony Kalinich is a player that we look forward to having in our lineup right away," comments Warriors General Manager Dan Richardson. "We love his size and athleticism. Anthony will be a crowd favorite as he makes opponents pay the price when they come across the middle."
For more information on the Vancouver Warriors, please visit our website at www.vancouverwarriors.com or for tickets contact us at 604-899-7799, option 3.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 22, 2021
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Acquires Harrison Smith - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Warriors Acquire Kalinich - Vancouver Warriors
- Bandits, Shanahan Agree to One-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL Partners with Lax Sav as Official Equipment Partner - NLL
- Goalie Craig Wende Returns to Swarm in Deal with Rochester - Georgia Swarm
- Knighthawks Announce COVID-19 Vaccination Policy at Blue Cross Arena - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.