Wagner Re-Signs with Eagles for 2020-21 Season
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that the team has signed forward Ryan Wagner to a standard AHL contract for the 2020-21 season. Wagner has posted six goals and four assists in 24 AHL games with Colorado this season, while also collecting 20 points in 23 ECHL contests with the Utah Grizzlies. The 23-year old began his pro career with the AHL's Chicago Wolves, notching four goals and four assists in 56 total games.
Wagner enjoyed a four-year career at the University of Wisconsin, where he generated 36 goals and 52 assists in 143 games with the Badgers. The 5-foot-8, 185-pound winger posted a career-high 15 goals and 18 assists in 37 contests during his senior year and would also serve as an alternate captain. Prior to making the move to the University of Wisconsin, Wagner spent the 2013-14 season with the U.S. National Development Program's U17 and U18 teams.
The Eagles are continuing to work closely with the AHL and will continue to relay updates regarding ticketing, promotional events and community appearances to our tremendous fans. We thank each one of you for your patience, understanding and support of Colorado Eagles hockey!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 8, 2020
- Media Availability Transcript: Jay Varady - Tucson Roadrunners
- Admirals Announce Fundraising Initiative for COA/Hunger Task Force - Milwaukee Admirals
- Relive Some of the Top Moments of the 2019-20 Season with Amerks Season Rewind - Rochester Americans
- Wagner Re-Signs with Eagles for 2020-21 Season - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Sign Forwards Johnson and Malott - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.