Valley Health System Named as Official Founding Healthcare Partner of Las Vegas Aviators
Las Vegas, NV - The Howard Hughes Corporation®, developer of the Summerlin® master planned community and Las Vegas Ballpark®, announced today a multi-year partnership designating The Valley Health System as the Official Founding Healthcare Partner of the Las Vegas Aviators® and Las Vegas Ballpark®. Currently under construction at Downtown Summerlin®, Las Vegas Ballpark is the home of the Las Vegas Aviators®, the city's professional Triple-A baseball team of the Pacific Coast League (PCL) and affiliate of the Oakland Athletics.
"We are excited to partner with the Las Vegas Aviators and the Las Vegas Ballpark during this inaugural season," said Karla Perez, Regional Vice President of The Valley Health System, which includes six hospitals in Las Vegas and Henderson. "The importance of being active, spending quality time with family and friends, and enjoying time outdoors contributes to a healthier community. We are pleased to be part of the Las Vegas Ballpark's family and look forward to rooting for our hometown baseball team in April."
"The Valley Health System has been a long-time supporter of our Triple-A baseball team," said Don Logan, President and COO of the Las Vegas Aviators. "Their commitment to wellness, prevention and healthy living matches our own-as a sports team and as individuals-and we are proud to have The Valley Health System as our Official Founding Healthcare Partner."
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from March 8, 2019
- AutoZone Park Golden Ticket Winner Selected - Memphis Redbirds
- Valley Health System Named as Official Founding Healthcare Partner of Las Vegas Aviators - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aviators Stories
- Valley Health System Named as Official Founding Healthcare Partner of Las Vegas Aviators
- Aviators Individual Game Tickets on Sale March 5
- L.V. Aviators National Anthem Tryouts & Final Auditions for 2019 Season at the Las Vegas Ballpark
- The Howard Hughes Corporation Names Cox Business as Las Vegas Ballpark Technology Sponsor
- Larry Koentopp, Who Brought Triple-A Professional Baseball to Las Vegas in 1983, Passes Away at Age 82