Utica Yeti Lacrosse Club Comes to Adirondack Bank Center
Utica, N.Y - Today the Utica Yeti Lacrosse Club announced a partnership with the Adirondack Bank Center as the home venue for their inaugural season. The Yeti are members of the Interstate Box Lacrosse Association (IBLA), the nation's largest box lacrosse league.
The Yeti will play three regular season games this summer at the Adirondack Bank Center on the following dates:
June 6th at 2pm vs. Salt City Eels
June 13th at 2pm. vs. Saugerties Night Pandas
July 10th at 6pm vs. Albany Hyenas
Potential playoff games could also come to Utica July 24th-25th and July 31st- August 1st.
Tickets will go on sale at 4 P.M. today at empirestatetix.com. Kids 8 and under will receive free tickets, adult tickets cost $12, group tickets (10 or more) are available for $10.
Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the timeframes associated with each option so you can plan accordingly:
Proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the event start time.
Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination (fully vaccinated at least 14 days after your final dose)
Utica plays in the Empire North region of the IBLA, which includes the Albany Hyenas, Salt City Eels and Saugerties Night Pandas. Utica Yeti features local players with MLL and NCAA experience and many native players that have won numerous box lacrosse championships.
The IBLA was formed to ultimately unify the system of Regional Box Lacrosse Leagues around the country. With seventeen regions in operation, the IBLA provides a national system and an organizing committee to host a national championship every year.
Utica Yeti General Manger Paul Noecker is available for media on Wednesday, May 19th from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. All requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via cellphone at 315-225-9301.
More information is available at www.uticayeti.com. Fans can also find them on Instagram (@Utica_Yeti), Twitter (@UticaYeti) and Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 19, 2021
- A Successful Season for the Rocket - Laval Rocket
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Marlies, May 19th - Belleville Senators
- Utica Yeti Lacrosse Club Comes to Adirondack Bank Center - Utica Comets
- Saulnier Signs with Phantoms for 2021-22 Season - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Admirals Home Opener Set for October 16 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Reign Season Ends in OT Playoff Loss - Ontario Reign
- Eagles Defeat Reign in Overtime Thriller, 5-4 - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Utica Comets Stories
- Utica Comets Announce 2021-22 Season Schedule
- Comets Announce Two More Signings
- Comets Sign Two New Jersey Born Players for Upcoming Season
- Comets Announce First Signings in Affiliation with Devils
- American Hockey League Athletic Trainers Selected as Winners of Yanick Dupre Memorial Award