Utah Royals FC Verizon Community Shield Partner
Utah Royals FC have partnered with Journey of Hope, which is a nonprofit organization based in Sandy, Utah, that aims to provide support to women and girls at-risk in Utah whose status put them in jeopardy for further harm and incarceration.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from October 1, 2020
- Spirit Charity Auction Benefitting NAACP, Boys and Girls Club, Now Live Through October - Washington Spirit
- Chicago Red Stars Announce 2020 #SHEINSPIRESME Award - Chicago Red Stars
- Thorns FC Defeat OL Reign 4-1 at Providence Park in Second NWSL Fall Series Match - Portland Thorns FC
- OL Reign Falls to Portland on the Road - OL Reign
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Utah Royals FC Stories
- Utah Royals FC Defender Kelley O'Hara Named to United States Women's National Team Roster
- Christen Press Selected in 2020 NWSL Expansion Draft
- Utah Royals Announces Staffing Updates
- Utah Royals FC Announce Protected Players Ahead of 2020 NWSL Expansion Draft
- Utah Royals FC Announces Options and New Player Agreements for 2021