USL League One Discipline Report - Week 8
May 15, 2019 - United Soccer League One (USL1) News Release
MPA, Fla. - The following is the USL League One discipline report for Week 8 of the 2019 USL League One season:
Toronto FC II's Terique Mohammed has been suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against South Georgia Tormenta FC on May 12. Mohammed will be unavailable for this Friday's game against Orlando City B.
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension. Here is the breakdown per club:
Lansing Ignite FC (1): Grant Stoneman
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from May 15, 2019
- Forward Madison FC Advance to Third Round of U.S. Open Cup - Forward Madison FC
- Kickers Cup Run Ends to North Carolina - Richmond Kickers
- USL League One Discipline Report - Week 8 - USL1
- Orlando City B Returns Home for Friday Match - Orlando City B
- Tormenta FC Goes Down to Nashville SC 3-2 in the Open Cup - South Georgia Tormenta FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.